SEARCH HOMES FOR SALE
LETTERS FROM KEN'S CUSTOMERS
Ken's pledge of service to the home buyer
Every real estate agent says he's going to give you good service. But if we're going to do business toghether, I think you have the right as a home buyer to know what the concept of "good service" means to me:
1) I WILL be easy to contact and I will respond quickly to your phone calls, emails, and text messages.
2) I WILL supply you with all the information and support you need to make a well-informed decision.
3) I WILL share with you everything I’ve learned about homes and the homebuying process in 20-plus years as a REALTOR.
4) I WILL provide a thorough analysis of home sales data for the neighborhood when you are preparing to bid on a home.
5) I WILL make all listings available to you on an equal basis, without giving preference to homes that happen to be listed with RE/MAX.
6) I WILL always remember this is your home search, not mine.
7) I WILL be patient and respectful of your viewpoint.
8) I WILL give you time to consider your alternatives, and will not press you to choose a home quickly.
9) I WILL negotiate vigorously and effectively to get you the best price and terms for the house you choose.